Monday, February 27, 2017

Leaf Cafe & Co, Lidcombe

Lalala, I'm so behind with these posts~

Leaf & Co (7/92 Parramatta Road, Lidcombe Centre) became an unexpected favourite of mine after visiting last year. Not the most convenient for me though since it is located in Lidcombe Centre, across Costco. Service was friendly and swift though so I would really like to visit and try other food again haha.

The Spread!
Stranana ($7.50), Passion Mango ($7.50)
Stranana (strawberry, banana, milk, honey) and Passion Mango (mango, banana, passion fruit)

Sooo yuumm! My friend enjoyed the mango and I absolutely loved the Stranana! Such a good milkshake omgg, it was a bit frothy and creamy but not too much of an overload as I slowly drank it. Tasted sweetly like strawberries and was quite milky. I really enjoyed it and would totally recommend it! I want another one!

Chicken Schnitzel ($16)
With mushroom sauce and steakhouse chips

My friend recommended this and omg, her recommendation was on point because I really loved it! The schnitzel was very crispy and golden on the outside but the innards were so juicy and rich. It was so good! The accompanying mushroom sauce also made the chips and schnitzel even more enjoyable. Definitely recommended. 

Grilled Vegetarian ($12)
Grilled kumara, grilled zucchini, snow pea tendrils, crumbed chevre, caramelised onion, pesto mayo on sourdough

My friend got this one. We weren't all too keen with the name of this sandwich but surprisingly, my friend said it was really good! I also have to say that it looked really juicy and delicious as well hahaha.

Overall, I really enjoyed the simple cafe layout alongside the drinks and food here and would definitely come again in the future for some more brunch <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you like!