Sunday, October 12, 2014

[FOOD RECOMMENDATION] Bobo's Cafe, Chatswood

I've been aiming to post at least once a week but it seems like I missed last week hahaha. Guess it's hard for me to handle my personal blog and this one as well! But I'll get used to it and try to post here at least once a week.

This time, I'll be introducing my favourite shop to grab a quick lunch! At Bobo's Cafe (61-65 Albert Ave) which is conveniently placed on Level 2 in the Mandarin Centre at Chatswood is the best go-to sandwich I have tasted! It's around 5 minutes away from the station and if you're not interested in sandwiches and coffee, no worries because this is situated in a food court so there's heaps of options! There's also a Daiso Japan which sells everything for the price of $2.80!

Anyways, on to this sandwich I've been obsessed with these days...


This may not look like the most appetising sandwich but I have to mention that this is filled to the brim with delicious chicken pieces! This is the Chicken No.1 ($7.50) sandwich which is stuffed with evenly cut chicken pieces, lettuce, sundried tomatoes and avocado (it was the best!) with honey mustard sauce and a touch of salt and pepper! I absolutely love how smooth and delicious the avocado complements with the chicken and although it looks like there's a lot of  lettuce, there was not a single bite where I couldn't taste the chicken. The avocado also makes it taste very refreshing and not heavy at all. Although, it is on the plainer side, the honey mustard sauce makes up for it and gives it a good touch of flavour. In addition, if you're not interested in white bread, there were at least five other options such as wholemeal to choose from. It's tasty and it makes you full! There's nothing bad I can say about it!

The first time I tried this, I knew this had to be the best place for me to eat a quick and simple lunch (30min lunch breaks make me panic!) that will fill me up for the rest of my shift whilst leaving me happy and satisfied. Personally, I loved this so I recommended this to a friend and I was elated to know that he enjoyed it as much as I did so I would definitely recommend this to anyone that feels like eating a sandwich around this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you like!